Wednesday 6 October 2010

Morning after

 Also heres a link to my old blog
http://thesheikoexperiment.blogspot.com/

 
05/10/10 Tuesday

thought my back would be sore today, but I think the conditioning with high reps in the dead have paid off.

Been thinking about my routine, and I will do the above squat, rack pull, dead single on Monday, and continue to pull on either Thursday or Friday, just doing singles at a set weight and number of them. with some additional back work.

and on Wednesday I will add some shoulder presses after benches.

Monday:
1) Squat  1-2 work sets
2) Rack pulls 1 top set between 3-5reps
3) Deadlift off floor 1 set 1 rep
4) Optional: calf work/abs

Wednesday:
1) Bench 1-2 work sets
2) CG 1-2 work sets
3) Curls 1-2 work sets
4) MP 1-2 work sets

Thursday/Friday:
1) optional: Squats: light 5 reps up to mod weight, 7-8 RPE
2) Deadlift singles only starting at lower weight with 10-15 sets or so and
reducing sets and increasing weigh.

mainly to work on form and I enjoy training the deadlift.
but will drop this if recovery is threatened for Mondays training

3) Chinups
4) Abs

Saturday:
Optional Light bench,
and/or long walk with dog

No comments:

Post a Comment