Thursday 11 November 2010

05/11/10 - Remember, Remember something about November

05/11/10 : Friday : Dead

         Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished.
However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may watch my Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_SVCIfBR84


Well I think I've reached a breaking point in my deadlift training, 8 or more weeks of constant increments has....well I'll just say the workout was s***.

Warmup:
Powercleans
Weight        Reps       Sets
60kg              5             1
70kg              4             1
80kg              3             1

1) Rack pulls #3rd hole (at sticking point)

Weight        Reps       Sets
60kg              1             1
100kg            1             1
140kg            1             1
180kg            1             1
220kg            1             1
280kg            0             1  - wasn't focusing correctly
280kg            1             1  - was supposed to get three
280kg            0             1  - nothing left

2) Pull from floor
Weight        Reps       Sets
260kg            0             3     - All to knees, but i suspect because of the bent bar I'm using it threw me out of the correct bar path...that or I was just knackered.

Killed the session here...bit pissed off to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment