Monday 11 October 2010

On second thoughts...

..and perhaps third...

I have noticed that ever since adding deadlifts to my squat day, my lower and mid back have been giving me problems. Therefore I will return to:

Monday:
Squat 1-2 worksets
some assistance work - leg ext, curls, calf work

Wed:
Bench press

Friday:
Deadlift  Multiple sets of singles.
assistance exercises- abs, etc

I found when I was doing this my squat pushed my dead strength up, and my deadlifting pushed my squat up...


11/10/10 Monday:

Squat:
Weight       Reps      Sets
60kg            5            1        
100kg          3            1
140kg          1            1
180kg          1            1  belt and shoes added
200kg          3            2  with belt, knee wraps, shoes

Very tough, but I focused on "opening the crotch" to try and hit depth, mainly on the last warmup and worksets.  This helped alot to reach depth, but really stretched the inner thigh/hip.

Last rep of last set, knee wrap on right leg decided to unwind itself...still finished the rep, no problem.

Will post the video of this workout later on in week...

Post workout fud:

Just after: pt of whole milk

~30min-1hr later
Fish'n'pie'n'battered sausage'n'chips + 3 cans fizz drinks + pnt whole milk
est. cal = +2000kcal

No comments:

Post a Comment