Tuesday 27 March 2012

March 27th UPDATE......

Just typing this at 14:28, waiting for my breakfast to cook, a kilo of chicken wings and couple of pints of whole milk....

Been fucked by the gods again, for the last week or so my right foot has been causing a great deal of pain, but yesterday I was in complete f'kin' agony where I had around 2hrs sleep due to the pain.
Went to the minor injury ward, and spent 2 hours for a x-ray, and finding out there is no break/fracture or dislocation, meaning the problem is either gout or an infection. Took me 10mins to walk/limp a distance that would of normally taken me under a minute to walk.

Following this I went the local GP and was put on antibiotics, taken 6 doses so far.  I am far better than yesterday, but still fucked.

So because of this I have decide to deload/do nothing this week, and for the 4 weeks left leading up to the meet I will do the following:

Using the basic template of 531

Week 4: (3x3) do minimum reps and work up to easy single around a RPE of 8-9, then drop down and do the rep max

Week 3: (3x5) do the normal 531 thing, possibly with rep maxes

Week 2: (531) do prerequisite reps only, basically doing my opener's

Week 1: Deload and Competitions at end of week


Next comp after this will be in 8-10 weeks, might experiment will the conjugate system, just to see the difference in results.

No comments:

Post a Comment